Providing governments, regional and international organization with support on the their financial re-engineering and financial governance, in alignment with their development planning processes. These include services in the area of:
- Public financial management
- Aid coordination, debt management and financing strategies
- Domestic resource mobilisation, taxation and customs
- Public-private partnerships and mobilising private investment
- Financial integrity, transparency, accountability systems
The PAIRS project on Illicit Financial Flows (IFF) and Integrated National Financing Frameworks (INFF) are part of this work stream.